Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's Matt's turn!

Last Nights Dream! Guest Starring Matt Meyer!

(Not Matt)

I finally had a dream that had my friend Matt in it. (He’s been jealous ever since our friend Edgar was in a previous dream of mine.) It’s a little fuzzy but what I can remember is strange at best. Matt was pushing me in a wheelchair through an airport. It seemed like a futuristic type of airport. Like strange shops and weird buzzing noises. Nothing says the future like buzzing! We were trying to make some flight, I believe.

So he’s pushing me while eating a vanilla ice cream cone with nuts on it. (You can make your own assumptions on nuts in a dream. Use your imaginations.) We roll up on this shoe store and I hop up and start trying on shoes. Matt keeps eating his cone and ventures away. It wasn’t clear, but I got the feeling he was looking for his wife. (She was probably hiding.) That’s it for Matt’s guest appearance, not very exciting or vulgar. But I totally want to go shoe shopping now. Preferably not in an airport though.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment