Saturday, March 5, 2011

Dedicated to my friend, Shay!

My son had this in his school folder this week:


Click on it to embiggen!

To the untrained eye, it appears to be just another terrible child's drawing. But to my trained eye, it's something much more creepy!


Click on it to embiggen!

See! My son wrote and drew about my friend, Shay. A friend he has never met. A friend that he only knows as a name on Facebook. A friend who's first and last name he spelled correctly...by heart. I have no idea what it is and he can't seem to tell me.

But he did mumble at one point that Shay is my Great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great something or another. Give or take a great or so. But she is not. There you have it. A post dedicated to my dear friend, Shay. Love you! And apparently so does my son!

Love to all!
Stephanie 

No comments:

Post a Comment