Thursday, December 2, 2010

FINALLY - The Christmas Card Picture

Well, I think I've given the United States Postal Service plenty o time to deliver the masterpiece that is the Akerman Family Christmas card. Behold in all its glory:


Click picture to embiggen.
(L to R: Addyson, Alexis, Ty, and Mackenzy, who is lovingly placed under Ty.)

So now you see in photo what it's like in a day in the life of an insane housewife. This picture tells it all. Addyson is destroying something. Alexis is the center of attention. Ty is the superhero. Kenzy finally gets what's coming to her. She tends to bully the other kids, which is so weird since she's the youngest. Sometimes we call her Knuckles if she's bringing the pain.

So there it is. Is it everything you thought it would be? We actually have really nice photos from Sears that I'll post when I feel like it. I just don't feel like adding them right now, DEAL. Oh and if you'd like for me to send you a card of your own to display proudly on the back of your front door or perhaps mantle, shoot me a note and I'll mail it out.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment