Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sorry Fellas!

I don’t know why or when I started taking a turn for the girlie. Maybe it was the inclusion of 3 children of the female persuasion. Maybe it was discovering that I like having my hair and nails done. Or maybe it’s because I dropped a shit ton of weight! I’m talking 130+ in lbs. So maybe the gene to want to look attractive has finally hit her puberty.

Now, I’m a normal house fraus day to day. But once in awhile I want to play with makeup and get all girlie! Plus, EEK! It makes me feel pretty and builds my self-confidence, even if just for the evening before bed. I totally love the retro pin-up chick look. I’ve even started watching YouTube videos to learn the look. I spent a shit load of money today on all new makeup and I think it turned out pretty well.

Hmm, if I want to start dressing girlier I’ll need a whole new wardrobe…in a single digit size. GO ME! If Curtis doesn’t get a raise soon, I’m afraid I may have to sell something to keep up with my habit…like one of the kids. (I kid.) (Do I?) (Hmm. I do love clothes.)

So check me out and keep your terrible comments in your thoughts. But be sure to share the awesome ones! Oh, I tried to photograph myself with my glasses on, but my stupid ears wrecked everything. Do you think Curtis will pay for me to have my ears evened out? Maybe with a boob job, huh? I’ll ask then.




Love,

Stephanie

P.S. I’ll always be a tomboy at heart. I love my football! Is it September yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment