Saturday, November 13, 2010

Lesson Learned!

When will I learn? Every time the kids ask for popcorn for their evening snack I want to say no. No because giving my kids popcorn is like giving blindfolded chimps a bucket of paint and then asking them to not spill a drop while painting the room. My kids get a bowl of popcorn and they turn into Wacky Waving Inflatable Arm Flailing Tube Man from Family Guy. Popcorn goes everywhere but in their word holes. It’s insane.

I could never work in a movie theatre. (Well, I could but, I’m neither 16 or 90.) Popcorn gets ground into everything. I hate popcorn! But the dumb kids love it and it keeps them full for their evening slumber. Since I’ve grown accustom to their happy faces, I always give in.

Like it was written in the script, Addyson had her popcorn long enough to make to her bedroom doorway before she flipped it. Good news though, I actually love vacuuming now. Because the love of my life does such a great job. I never knew love like this before! I love you, Dyson. Thanks for all of your hard work. Hope you enjoyed your popcorn, you’re so tidy with it.

Love Always and Forever,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment