Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Personal PSA

I'm not a lawyer, never claimed to be one. I do have a brainful of experience as a freelance televised court procedure viewer. This "life-experience" has been earned through over 10 years of extensive research. So with my background stated and out in the open, I have decided to share an unsolicted piece of advice:

If someone asks to borrow money from you and the following words are uttered - "I will pay you with my tax return." you may assume the borrower is never going to repay you. As such, you may then kick them in the shin, shout "NOT TODAY, MONEY GREMLIN!" Then turn and walk away knowing you saved yourself from many uncomfortable bump into instances and awkward phone calls in April.

Congratulations on your free legal advice, I'll bill you for my expenses.

Stephanie Akerman, Esq.

No comments:

Post a Comment