Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Update! Update! Update!

Brazilin blowout update! Well, it’s been 3 weeks since I had the blowout and it’s FANTASTIC! I have always had unruly, insane hair. It’s always been dry (from over processing), thick and has a weird half wave thing that was horrible. Even flat ironing it for an hour wouldn’t help.

I wasn’t expecting too much, I’ve been pretty unlucky in the hair department. But this process is amazing. I can let my hair air-dry. I can fall asleep with wet hair. I could completely ignore my hair. And yet it looks like I spent all day flat ironing it. It’s soft and never tangles any more. I’m so over the moon! I promise to put some pictures up soon. I just hate having to be in them!

So yes, I highly recommend the brazilin blowout. I don’t care if it’s got poison in it, I’ll be doing this every 3 months for the rest of my life! The only downside I’ve found is I have to wash it everyday. That may sound weird, but because my hair was so dry in the past, I had to let a day or two go before I would wash to help combat that. But the blowout seems like oil and whatever goes in my hair sits on the hair, it doesn’t absorb it. So there’s my glowing testimonial.

I’ll leave you with this: an actual sentence from Ty’s daily chart from school. “While on our walk, Ty pulled down his pants and yelled, “Do you see why my butt itches?” Yes, he said that to his assistant in school. I had to discuss the importance of keeping our pants on. The life of an Akerman is always interesting.

Love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment