Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to School, Back to School

Happy Birthday to my lovely sister-in-law, Jen! Hopefully she’ll read this!
I can only imagine what the afternoon holds for me after the ridiculous morning in this house.  Kenzy and I descended the stairs together. Upon reaching the bottom step she turns to me and screamed, “I have blood coming out of my NOSE!” So we rush off to make a tourniquet for her head. I told her to keep it pinched because she couldn’t get ready for school until it stopped. While everyone else is finishing breakfast and getting dressed, she’s walking around leaving drops of blood all over the house. It looked like a butcher shop floor in here. Once the well ran dry, she was good to go.
I moved on to brush Addyson’s hair where I find half a tube of toothpaste being used as some sort of hair decoration. This is 5 minutes before we need to leave for school. So, I had to jam her head under the faucet in the kitchen and scrub the mint out. She was terrified, as she’s never been cleaned like a head of lettuce in the sink. She still looked pretty ragged but I ponyed her head and said screw it, mommy needs you in school, post haste.
Final note, when I got the twins out of the car, Kenzy looked like she murdered someone with her bare hands. I had to rush her into the bathroom at school to scrub away all traces of blood. Like I need to have the teachers question my sanity any more than they already do!
If anything awesome or funny happens this afternoon, I’ll be sure to keep you all updated! Don’t forget to check back later this evening for the second BONUS post dedicated to Wal-Mart Department workers! Holla~

No comments:

Post a Comment