Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Introducing...

It is my honor and privilege to introduce to you, the newest member of the Akerman family…a brand new DYSON vacuum! We have been waiting for years and years to make this decision. Should we drop that much cabbage on a vacuum? Is it really worth it? Well, 5 vacuums in 4 years has made the choice very easy for us.

I went to my local Mart, it’s of the Wal variety. I was the talk of the town! No one could believe that I was purchasing that vacuum with the cords and weird steal-proof device. The cashier about shit herself when I got to the counter. Quite frankly, I was expecting the mayor to come out of the vision center and hand me the key to the city.
 Long story short, I have never been more in love. Today is the happiest day of my life. I’ve already broken her in and we all gazed at the gross that she picked up on her inaugural run. So, in honor of the new “lady” in my life please hold all my calls tomorrow between 9:30 and 11:30, for I will be running her like crazy. Thank you, Curtis, for helping fulfill my dreams.
All my love,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment