Thursday, October 28, 2010

Is this week over yet?

What a week I've had. Well, really, I should say what a Wednesday I've had. A whole lotta stuff happened yesterday and I'm just now catching my breath. It's not all that exciting or fun, but it was insane and I just need to type it all out so I can wrap my head around it all.

After getting all of the kids off to school, I went straight (pun intended) to my hair stylist for my Brazilian Blowout! It was easy and my eyes burned, but my hair looks amazing! I love it! I no longer have to flat iron my hair after a washing. Plus it's so soft and doesn't tangle either! On to the crazy...

I had a meeting at the twins school to discuss Addyson at 11:00. I finished at the salon at 10:58. I had two minutes to make a five minute drive, a one minute park job and a one minute sprint to the office. I walked into the meeting 5 minutes late. But I looked damned good doing it! We talked about Beans (Addy) and figured out a game plan, it's boring and you wouldn't care any way.

Then I had to race home to get the twins drinks for the ride home, otherwise all hell would break loose. I was 5 minutes late to pick them up. I used to be early to everything. Now that I have a gaggle of children, I will never be early for anything, just getting somewhere on time is considered a success!

So I get the twins home and get a call from the school nurse. Ty has put a rock in his ear and they can't get it out. So I have to summon Curtis home from work, race up to the school to get Ty and take him to the ER. We waited in the ER for what was probably 3 days and we were the only people there. So the ER doc removed this tiny pebble and scared Ty into never putting any thing else in his ear or nose.

Then I have to go to parent teacher conferences for Alexis and Ty. They are both amazing, smart, lovable, helpful and friendly kids. There, I would've saved two teachers 15 minutes of their and my lives. Also, with the rock incident, Ty missed cake he made in class and Alexis missed an ice cream party that her class won in a contest. Ty's teacher saved some cake for him, which surprisingly made it home. And we threw our own ice cream party, yummy!

And finally, I had to rush my cat Tim to the vet last night. He got very sick in two days and looks like he's close to deaths door. He's bunking at the vet where hopefully they can help him live and keep me from losing a piece of my heart. I'm going to visit him later today, but his doctor said he's very critical still and I really hope he can pull through. I'd give anything to have Tim push something off of the computer onto my head right now. Poor Buddy.

So there it is. A normal Wednesday in my insane asylum.

Feel free to leave a comment like tl;dr. I'd completely understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment