Sunday, October 10, 2010

A Pre-Post Post

I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be posting late on Sundays due to my grueling schedule of watching football all day. But I will be online once we've finished watching our Raiders play on Tivo. Of course it'll interrupt my Sunday night football game, but I'll get through it.


Please enjoy the "thingy" I found on the Akerman Saturday Walk yesterday, that was briefly mentioned in yesterdays post. Feel free to post your vulgar messages in the comments section to get that yucky image outta yer brains! Don't be scurrred (scared to all of my older readers, me included)! Be back later, peeps!


This ^ was found by me.

Curtis and I had many laughes over it and hope you can share it with your family too. Consider it my Sunday Silly for you. Great-grandmas are sure to enjoy it! Catch you later!
(Sorry for the crappy picture. I'm as good at taking pictures as I am writing comedy. GENIUS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment