Sunday, October 10, 2010

The FULL Sunday Post

Okay, the picture I posted below in the previous post is what I found on the Akerman Saturday Walk, yesterday. I assume it is some sort of pod from a tree. While walking I about broke my neck and twisted my ankle by stepping on this mammoth freak of nature. I picked it up and Curtis and I laughed so hard we were doubled over in pain. This happens a lot with us, apart we're pretty funny, together, we're hilarious. So anyhow, we had lots of laughs and made many vulgar cracks. Then Curtis said to make sure it was brought home and photographed for my blog. So I hope you enjoyed this episode of Sunday Sillies!


Now on to my favorite part of Sunday...FOOTBALL! First up, my beloved Rams. I was worried last week knowing that we were going to be taking on the Lions. I knew their time to break the losing streak was upon us. The Rams were getting way too much hype from the 2 consecutive wins. I don't think they were cocky themselves, but you could feel the excitement in STL this week. It's been great, but I knew something was wrong. They certainly didn't put their best feet forward, but that's okay. There's always next week and our division stinks! So maybe we have a chance?!


HOW BOUT THEM RAIDERS?! This game was so exciting and fun and AWESOME! Of course we got hit with lots of BS penalties, but they pulled out the win. It was especially fun to hear the crowd chant "Bullshit" after a particularly bad call. So tonight, I salute you, Silver and Black and I dedicate this in honor of my personal Raider - Curtis!

I also wanted to say YEAH to the following:
Kansas City for losing!
T.O. for getting a TD!

I need to add some BOOS too:
Cowboys need to get it together.
Jeff Fischer's Mustache - Well, his whole face really, he's such a d-bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment