Saturday, October 9, 2010

Where did Saturday go?

Hello my readers! (That means mostly you,Shay!) Sorry I won't have much of a post today. We had an Akerman Family Saturday. This consisted of a walk with a few yard sales mixed in, yard work, a dip in an ice cold pool (not me, my idiot family) and finally ends with me catching up on the Housewives of Hotltana that has been calling my name all week. (Finally watched Bad Girls Club today, too, those little girls are crazy!)

Any how, tomorrow I'll do a full post on the happenings of the weekend. Hopefully something post worthy will happen. I do have a great picture to share with the world tomorrow of something I found on our walk today. It will rock your socks. By that I mean, it's crazy, weird and funny. So stay tuned and I'll check y'all on the flip-flop.

P.S. Go Rams and Raiders tomorrow, woot, woot!
P.S.S. I think I may start doing some sort of recap on my favorite shows. I got lots to say about these people. Just wanted to make a note to remind myself. Please pretend like this was a secret message to me. Carry on.

Night!

1 comment: