Thursday, October 14, 2010

The Most Beautiful Name...Stephanie

Whenever I see contestant’s names on reality type shows, I get so excited if I see my name is shared with some tool on TV. Am I the only one who does this? I mean, it’s probably no big deal to someone with a common name like Jennifer or Michael, but what about everyone else with awesome names. Sadly though whenever someone is name Stephanie they usually have most of the following traits:
·         Obese
·         One eye is usually higher than the other (Sometimes her ears are crooked.)
·         Severe acne
·         Mustache
·         Mentally challenged
·         Terrible fashion sense
·         Probably smells
The beautiful model that practices law and reads to children is never named Stephanie. Stephanie’s are always some sort of bridge troll. What up with dat?

No comments:

Post a Comment