Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where the hell have you been?!

Dear Loyal Followers,

Where the hell have I been this week? I’m sure you’ve all been on the edges of your seats. Your hearts filled with worry and concern about my whereabouts. Right? Well, I’ve been a little busy bee! Well, that makes it sound like I’m a nice little homemaker, doesn’t it? Well, that couldn’t be further from the truth!

As you know I bought a Dyson, FINALLY! So I’ve Dysoned the house several times already, I’ve never known the love one could have for their vacuum, but damned if I haven’t found it. I love the ole girl! Then, I decided to Rug Doctor this whole house. That took all day and most of an evening. But whoo buddy! This house is looking FINE!

Curtis got a new ‘puter and office setup. It’s breathtaking. So he spent two days getting that all put together and having the devils’ minions over at Charter out to get his connection all connected and whatnot. I got to spend the time destroying boxes and picking up the gar-bage from all the new electro gadgets.

Next up I got to have a parent teacher conference with the twins teacher. I was informed that they are amazing and just perfect. Well, all except for the concern that Addyson may be on the autism spectrum. So that was like a kick in the heart, but it’s not like we haven’t been down this road before. Plus on the up side, she will probably be considered mild if anything at all, so that makes it a little easier to handle.

I was told what a wonderful child Kenzy was, happy and always willing to help. Yeah, she is that, but with me she always has her arms crossed whining about how she never gets to do anything. And then she’ll slam a door or kick the dog. Real nice kid, Ms. Denise.

Then I got the wooden chest I’ve been dying for! Curtis put it together for me and it makes me smile when I walk into the room and see it!

Now for the end of the week. Today I ran over a BLUE RIBBON AWARENESS PIN! It busted my f’in TIRE! The tire on my beautiful new SUV. My life and soul slip away like the air wheezing from the gash in the wheel. So I go all over the freaking town of Mount Vernon and I apparently have such an amazing tire, that they couldn’t possibly keep it in stock anywhere near the forbidden town of Mount Vernon. So I get to drive on the spare, which is at least the same size, but still looks really ghetto. Monday morning cannot get here fast enough.

So I need to apologize to my friends for my absence, especially The Matts. I promise to be part of the group from here on out. I feel terrible that I wasn’t there for you two this week. Hugs and kisses!

Stephanie
Here’s to new beginnings and more bloggin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment